About Me

About Me
Uli Amelia Septriani Hermawan, 16th years old. Here i am, folks. Trying to enjoy my entire life with love laugh cry angry and pasttimes. So sit back relax and enjoy it :)

Uli's Days

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Short Song, Big Means

Have you ever watch August Rush? I just remeber one movie clip when there's a child played guitar and sang a very nice song, titled “Father’s song” in August Rush - Written by Charles Ray Mack (as Charles Mack) and Performed by Leon Thomas III.



And this song has a very short lyric, but that’s enough for a meaning song...

Father, hear me when I call Your name,
I need you to answer me now.
Father, here I am weak in your sight,
Can you rescue me now?
I'm crying out can't figure it out on my own


It's really hard to download it, i don't know why it's not in August Rush Soundtrack. But i love this song :)

No comments: