About Me

About Me
Uli Amelia Septriani Hermawan, 16th years old. Here i am, folks. Trying to enjoy my entire life with love laugh cry angry and pasttimes. So sit back relax and enjoy it :)

Uli's Days

Thursday, April 23, 2009

5 Things I Need & 1 Wish ;)


1. Converse All-Stars Lo-Top Clear! It's transparent shoes. It's unique and coooool, i think haha. I can change pattern of my shoes by changing my socks, right? hehehe




2. Louis Vuitton Drawstring Bag! I'm dying for this bag, aaaaaaaah. I really want to buy this for a looooong time, but yeah i don't have enough money ehehehe




3. iPhone 3G with Yellow Case! I (already) need a new handphone. My phone always get new visitors and we call it virus. Hope if i can get it! haha




4. Laptop VAIO maroon! Honestly, i just need laptop or notebook if i can study aboard by AFS. But i won't say NO, if my mom give me this haha.




5. Dancing Wall-E Robot! YES, I LOVE WALL-E! I really-really like this toy. This Wall-e will dancing if i connect it to my iPod. Last time i saw it in Jakarta, the price is almost 1 million rupiah , huoww.



6. Last thing, i hope i can pass the AFS Test. Amiiin


PS : Now i have boyfriend, his name's Triya. Wish i can have a loooong relation with him, amiin :)

4 comments:

@aindahf said...

ih uli gua juga mau iPhone sama Vaio tauuuuuuuu ahahahaha

Yosephine Pheby said...

ikut afs ? wahh .
aku jugaaa. hehee

Renata said...

uuuliii ada plurk ga? gue nemu themes plurk nya wall e lucu deeeh, tapi bukan robot yg itu, tapi yg cewe http://www.plurkthemes.com/probe-one/

Lynn said...

uh spatunya keren!